Saturday, March 22, 2014

Washing the Dishes

In my entire married life (7 years, almost 8) I have never had a large kitchen. One of my kitchens was literally the size of the space you would need to open the front door. Our front door was in our kitchen and if you were opening the oven or standing in the kitchen you would get smacked with the door if someone opened it.

When I knew we would go into missions I never dreamed that I would have a nice large kitchen. I am amazed at what God has given us. You can check out the pictures here .

So up until now, I've never enjoyed doing dishes because there's never any room. But here it is fun.

When it was cold our kitchen sink water did not get hot, it didn't even get warm so we would have to boil water on the stove about 3 or 4 times to wash all of the dishes. Once you get in the swing of it it's not that bad. And having really hot water to stick your hands in is a nice reprieve to the cold weather you are in. Too warm for a heater, too cold for just a long sleeve shirt.

I am happy to say that now that the weather is warming up we have semi-hot water to wash the dishes in now! Unless it's early in the morning or late at night, I don't have to boil water any more!

1 comment:

  1. Very happy with them the color is on point. This lace wigs is EVERYTHING. I have had it for over a month now and it is still gorgeous, does not tangle hardly at brazilian hair is natural looking. I plucked the parting a bit and it was super easy and looks amazing. I have several wigs and this is the lace wigs uk a hat on. Matched my hair perfectly. Looks and feels amazing. I should have ordered brazilian hair uk for myself, but thats a quick fix. I have worn extensions for 17 years and I definitely love these. It is actually pretty thin but also very soft.

    ReplyDelete