Monday, August 18, 2014

6 months here in Nepal

I can't believe it's been over 6 weeks since I last made a post. I haven't necessarily run out of ideas, I've just been busy with other things and keep putting this on the back burner! If you do have some ideas for a blogpost or questions please share them, I'm sure it will help me out!


We both have lost some weight since being here! Can you tell? We haven't been doing anything specific other than eating fresh foods, rice and lentils for lunch almost every day, and walking everywhere, Luke likes to go bike riding in the mountains.


Paul likes to act like his dad.


Some friends of ours here have just rented out this building to start a new church! Luke is helping them get it ready for their inaugural service in September.




Here are some more before and after photos.


Luke and Justin Levine.
Check out Justin's new website

www.faithfortibet.wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment